Don’t Just take our word for the Reece Farm and Heritage Center experience – check out our visitor reviews.
Click Here to see reviews on
These reviews were shared directly with us.
- “Wow! We had never heard of Reece before, and are so glad we saw your sign and stopped in. The grounds are beautiful and the exhibits are top rate. We look forward to reading more of his poetry.” – Elaine and Phil Graybeal
- “We loved it! The children were engaged and really had a blast with the displays and farm exhibits. Such a gem in the museum and history world of the Appalachian.” – Annie and Morgan Cook
- “World-class facility, beautifully restored and presented in a deeply meaningful way; A genuine treasure to this area! Thank you!” – Celine and Glen Collins
- “All the exhibits are very educational and well researched. The facilities are well built and clean. Thanks.” – Vickie Shows
- The Byron Herbert Reece Heritage Center is a wonderful, peaceful place to learn about a fine Georgia writer. I highly recommend it. – Bill Lightle